Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, February 27, 2009

101 Days until we go to get Ella

101 days until we are scheduled to go and get our daughter, Ella. We got new pics yesterday, I got the pics and wept. It was a relief to see her and see that she had in fact gained some weight. She looked much healthier and attentive. It made me happy and sad all at the same time. I was happy to see her healthy and sad to see her and not be able to hold her. I ask everyone, how do you do it? How do you wait? I am having a really hard time with that--the waiting. It was okay, tolerable, before we had a child, but now...I am going out of my mind. That is why I know that there are 101 days until we leave. I think that it is easier to be able to count down the days. I also filled out my schedule, I am planning on having something to do everyday and night until we go.
I love someone I have never met. I love her more than I know how to love. She is my heart--I cant imagine how I will feel when we really meet.
We got word today that Ella will be moved to the HOH next week--we are really happy to hear that. We can get more updates more frequently--yeah. I look forward to every email and stare at every picture. I am an addict!

No comments: