Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Counting my Blessings

Dear Ella,
I have not written a letter to you since we got you! I thought that I would start writing again so you can have a record of what this time was like. First thing I can say is it is hard and wonderful at the same time. You are so active these days, you have started crawling and we are so excited, but you are quick and everything goes directly in your mouth! Mommy is having a hard time getting any work done with you around. I thought it would be great that I can take you to work with me and it is, but I can't get any work done! I know that I am trying to do 2 full time jobs at the same time, but I am super-woman right?
Let me tell you a little about yourself, you are adorable and a really good baby. You get upset when you are hungry and/or I turn my back on you. You go to sleep at 8:30 or so and wake at 7:30 or 8:00--you are a great sleeper. You hate to nap at the shop, I think you feel as though you are missing something. You are crawling and pulling yourself up on things. You are funny--you make faces that crack everyone up and you are a real ham.
I have to go, because you are awake, but I want you to know that I love you! You and Daddy and Baci are the lights of my life and I am so grateful that you are in my life.
I will write again soon.
All my love,
Mommy

No comments: