Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A letter to Ella

Dear Ella,
I am not sure if I have written a letter recently, but I have a minute and want to catch you up on some things. As you can see, you are a busy girl. You are walking/running all over and are into everything!!! Everything!!!! Daddy had to Ella proof all of the danger zones in the house so that I didn't go nuts saying, "no" and "hot" and "not yours" and "get down."

We are lucky that President Obama got the healthcare reform bill passed--that is a small but monumental step in the right direction to help people that can't afford healthcare. If you have more opportunities in life, then it is your goal to try and help those less fortunate, only after you help someone else are you truly happy.

You are a happy and sweet baby and I am so lucky to have you as my daughter.  Keep growing big and Mommy will be there to hold your hand forever!  Everyone tells you how lucky you are, but your Daddy and I are the lucky ones.  Your light came into our world and brightened each and every day.  Thank you for being so sweet!

All my love,
Mommy

No comments: