Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ella is adjusting just fine...


Thanks Sue for the book! She really loves it. One thing we found out quick in Ethiopia is that Ella loves books. Good news for my mom the librarian I suppose. She would grab at my magazine and chew on the corners of my book if I let her over there. Tabitha and her crew bought her the cutest book called Ella the Superstar and she wouldn't put it down.
She is happy at home to have a few books with pages fat enough she can grab. Look at that face though! She is having the time of her life! When this girl laughs, you can't keep from smiling! She is such a happy baby. In Ethiopia, many people who admired her on the street would say "She is so lucky" but trust me, we are the lucky ones.
-Charles

No comments: