Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ethiopian Days

I wish I could get a picture out of here to show you what this all looks like, but we will have to wait until our return it seems. The internet connections here are horrible and drop in mid email. Photos don't load. Blogs won't load either.

Ella is wonderful and happy. She laughs a lot and seems to actually like being around us. She babbles but doesn't crawl. She sleeps through the night - most nights. She eats on a schedule and is amazingly well-behaved. She makes the other babies here look pretty fussy - although - we might be a little biased.

I can't wait to tell you all more about it but I am about to lose my connection here. It costs about $5 for a half hour of poor connections so my emails are frantic.

-Charles

No comments: