Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

23 Days and G Diapers on the way!

I got some sound advise from Aunt Laura--exercise. She is right, the only time I feel better and can sleep is when I do something physical--yoga, run, long walk. I am going to run tonight and yoga is scheduled for Thursday. Thanks Aunt Laura for the support!


I did order some G Diapers from babies r us last night. For those of you who don't know about G diapers http://www.gdiapers.com/ please go to their site and check them out. I have not tried them yet, but have friends that love them. They are completely compostable (not in the garden compost mind you!), flushable and biodegradable. The normal diaper takes up to 500 years to break down, these babies take only 1 year! Watch the videos on their site, but beware that this might change the way you feel about the diapers you are currently using!

Let me know if you have used them or know anyone who uses them, I would love to share comments with everyone.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I haven't personally used them, but I have heard around the internet that Ethiopian babies have very skinny legs and the gdiapers can leak. I hope they work for you. We are going to try bum-geniuses. :) Happy cloth diapering!

Tegan, Gregory and Maiya said...

I have also heard great things about bum-genius diapers! We plan on using bum-genius when we are home with our kiddos.
I just came across your site tonight. Congrats on the countdown!!!