Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, August 7, 2009

Mommy is coming

Dear Ella,
Mommy is buying tickets to come and get you. Daddy and I will be there
before you know it. I know it has been a long road, but we are finally
seeing the end of this path and the start of a new one. I am filled
again with hope for the future, a future full of love and appreciation
for all that we have been given. Throughout this experience, I have
realized that I am very lucky. I am lucky to have the best husband,
who is also the best daddy, the most loyal and supportive family, and
friends that will stand by me no matter how crazy I am. I can't wait
for you to join our circle and you will be right in the middle.
Ella, mommy loves you more and more each day. Stay strong and I will
be there before you know it.
All my love,
Mommy

Sent from my iPhone
Amy Haynie
Tampa Street Market
www.tampastreetmarket.com

1 comment:

Kris, Staci, & Marley said...

Very excited for you guys! Can't wait to see your travel pics and hear about your trip.