Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 9, 2009

New court date today?

Dear Ella,
We are supposed to get a new court date today, but I have heard that
one before and there are some new hang ups, what's new about that?
Mommy is tired and sad and I am not doing well. I am staying busy, but
my emotions are getting the better of me. I am again lost in emotions
and can't see through them anymore. My heart is numb and I am in a
hole of despair. Will I ever hold you? Is this all some cruel joke?
With everything that is happening I can see that I might have to fight
to see you and I am ready to fight. I just dont know who the enemy is.
Everyone says it is going to happen, but I am not so confident
anymore. Damn this whole thing. I want my life back. I want to be
happy again and experience joy. All I see is darkness and despair.

Pray little one, pray for your mommy. Pray that we get to see each
other soon. I need you.
All my love,
Mommy
Sent from my iPhone
Amy Haynie
Tampa Street Market
www.tampastreetmarket.com

3 comments:

Rick Flynn said...

Mom says....
I am looking up. You told me yesterday that you have a new court date. I told you it would happen. But we have to keep thinking positive thoughts and keep the prayers going. You have to stay strong - you have a baby coming and she is going to zap your energy - every bit of it. But that is the best feeling in the world. I cannot wait to see her and hold that little fat baby. Dad is looking forward to diaper changing - hahahah. I love both of you very much. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Ella.....we love you so much.....we can't wait until you meet baby Jackson and have Cappy's together...

The Phillips

Jmac said...

I have lots of clothes for her when she finally gets here. My basement is overflowing with Rubbermaid containers of girls stuff, up to size 3-4T!
I'm so sorry this is taking so long.
Thinking of you right now and wishing this wouldn't take so goddamn long (sorry for the harsh language but I can't help it right now).
Love,
J