Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Quick Prayer

Dear Ella,

I don't pray a lot, but today I am sending out quite a few and thought that if you pray with Mommy, God is more likely to listen. I have always felt that God listens to all but listens closely to the children because they are more likely to pray for something they need and not just something they desire.
Dear God,
Please help us find each other. We are a family that needs to be together. We have been waiting a long time and we need your help to bring us together. Please Lord, help this process go forward and help the courts decide to resolve this issue and bring us together quickly.
Amen
Ella, Mommy is still here. I know you must be getting anxious that I am not coming, but I am. I am here waiting for the green light to come and get you. You are the most important thing in the world to me and I won't rest until I get you in my arms.
Keep your fingers and toes crossed and pray.
Mommy loves you more than anything and I am coming to get you....I am coming.
All of my hugs and kisses are for you sweetie,
Mommy

P.S. No tears because Mommy has plenty for the both of us. Laugh and grow and play. That is all that I wish, be happy little one.

No comments: