Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Your Garden

Dear Ella,
Mommy and Daddy just got finished building and planting "Ella's Garden". We planted tomatoes and Peppers. We also landscaped the yard and planted all kinds of pretty flowers for you to pick and admire. We haven't stopped planning and fixing the house for your arrival. There have been several set-backs along this journey but the journey isn't over, it won't be over till we reach you. You have grown so big and strong and I am so proud of you little one, you are doing your part in all of this--growing big and staying healthy. Mommy can't wait to come and get you. I am planning to come as soon as I can. If I have to come early to be with you, I will. The tickets to Ethiopia have skyrocketed and I am going to do extra work, have garage sales, plan a benefit, whatever it takes to be able to hold you and rock you and tell you how much I love you. Oh and kiss you Ella, you better get ready for Mommy to kiss every piece of skin you have, over and over again. I keep repeating to myself, "you will never sink this ship" throw me whatever you got, because I am unsinkable! I wake in the morning crying and go to bed in the same fashion, but that doesn't mean I am weak, I am just sad that you are not here, but when push comes to shove, I am a rock that will never be broken. So keep getting bigger and learn as much as you can. You are going to see me soon, Mommy promises!!!
I love you more each day! Mommy and Daddy are coming to get you--count on that!
All of my love,
Mommy

No comments: