Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Amy Smiles


For those of you that read this blog and think that Amy doesn't have any happy times anymore. I would like to submit this photo as proof. This blog is cathartic, and it allows her to dump her mind out for a few minutes. It's messy and depressing, but more than anything, it makes her feel better and more connected to Ella. This was taken in Mexico before my little brother Rory's wedding. She might have been distracted, and it was good to have something else to focus on that day besides the endless waiting. She looks great here, but here's the best part... Every once in a while, when the weight of the world is resting somewhere else besides her shoulders... Amy Smiles.

3 comments:

Jmac said...

Gee whiz!! BEAUTIFUL!!! :)

Erin Neefus (Johnson-Mehl) said...

You both look great! Amy, you are so beautiful. When I was little and our families would hang out all the time I always looked up to you. I thought you were so pretty and so cool and I wanted to be just like you! Although I'm not the same little girl anymore, I still look up to you...I think you are an amzing woman! Keep your head high and keep smiling. We are all here for you!

Rick Flynn said...

Ina says.....You are both beautiful people inside and out. I love both of you so much. I know there are days coming that will produce only smiles on my beautiful daughter's face. Those days will be here soon and I can't wait. Love Ina