Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 4, 2009

No Air

Dear Ella,
Hi my sweet baby. Mommy misses you so much. Every day gets harder, the questions in my head get harder to quell. I don't know how to do this. I am trying to be strong for your Dad and for you, but you dominate my thoughts. This empty house starts to close in around me. You should be here in my arms, I should be feeding you your morning bottle and instead I am alone with no idea when you are coming home. I hear babies crying and it kills me. How am I supposed to do this? How do I keep going? I don't want to keep playing like I am ok--I'm not! I hate this--I pray that God will do something, but my faith is failing once again. Maybe that is the problem, I am being punished for all the things I have done in my life and for not believing like I should. I have countless thank you cards to write for all of the beautiful things that people got you, but each time I try I sob uncontrollably. Maybe I am not cut out for this, maybe I can't handle it. Other people seem to go on and they are ok--I am a mess. I just want some word, some hope. Please God, I am praying, please please please help bring Ella home--I need her, I can't breathe without her.
Ella--help Mommy pray--I know you can hear me. Pray that this is settled and we can go to court soon. Mommy will see you soon, I am coming for you. You are the first thing Mommy thinks about when I wake up and the last thing I see when I fall asleep. Be a good baby, you are the most loved baby in the universe and we are coming to get you soon. Mommy loves you.
Mom

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Take your time to grieve, its okay. Everyone grieves differently. ((((HUGS))))

Jmac said...

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” --Paulo Coelho

you are not being punished. you ARE strong and that's one of the reasons you cry. we don't know why it hasn't happened yet, but it WILL.

don't you dare--for one second--think you don't deserve that little girl in your life. you do and it's gonna happen.

keep loving and believing, PLEASE.

Unknown said...

You are not falling apart although it must feel like it...you are just under tremendous stress. You have always been one to give a tremendous amount of love to your relatives and friends and Ella is one more individual that benefits from the fact that you love her at this very moment. It's who you are, don't ever change. No matter how hard this is in the moment, you will get through this also and better times are ahead.

Renee said...

you know what- I am a mess, too... I had to be around THREE babies in the past week, and I totally broke down. I told my husband that I thought I was being punished, also - seems these thoughts just come and I can't help it! I am hoping that since a few orphanages are starting to have the ban lifted, that slowly things are coming around. I hate that it is almost the end of another week with no news.. but I am just trying to get through day by day. Feel free to email me if you want to chat :-)