Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Little Hope

Dear Ella,
Hi baby girl, Mommy is in Mexico for Uncle Rory´s wedding. I just looked at my email for the first time in a few days and there is a light of hope! It is only a rumor and I cant say much, but it looks really good. That is really good news and I need it because today was not a good day for Mommy. I woke up crying and havent stopped all day. I miss you little one and every day I sink a little deeper, but todays rumor has helped me see some light. Depression is a hard thing to deal with and I was starting to lose. I need you and I love you so much that it hurts--it really hurts. I dont want to plan my days without you and I want to hold you. My arms ache and my heart hurts. Your Eepaw says that depression is a hole that pulls you under and you have to fight to get out, I am fighting really hard and you are the light that I fight to see. No words can describe the feelings that I have, pain doesnt even come close. I want everyone to think that I am ok, maybe so I feel that I am ok. I just want you to come home to your Daddy and I. I stayed home from the festivities today, I just couldnt take it. I love this family, but I just needed some time to myself. I let your Daddy go on without me, I cried for hours. I didnt want to bring everyone down on such a happy occasion. I want so bad to feel better, but I can only supress these emotions for so long before they come up and choke me. Why? This is not something I can answer, I can only hope and pray and cope. Cope. Cope. Keep saying it and it will be real. I am also still having a hard time with the death of your Great Grandpa. I miss him and Grandma very much and I really wanted you to be able to meet them. All I can say is that you have 2 more angels watching over you. I know that they are there and they love you and Mommy very much. I will end this as I do with all of my letters and tell you that you are the most loved baby in the universe and that Mommy and Daddy are coming. Dont give up the hope that we love you more than we love anything. We are coming...Mommy is coming.
All of my love,
Mommy

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Amy,
I've been following your blog and can't imagine the pain you are experiencing. Your eloquence and raw emotion are touching and I quite certain that one day your words will help someone else in the same situation. The details of your anguish are painful to read, yet show such strength. Hang in there. It will be worth it!
Heidi Rauch Morrissey

Rick Flynn said...

My Dearest Daughter,
You cannot give up. Put a big smile on your face even if you don't feel like it. Say a prayer. It is hard and I know that but you need to stay strong. I love you very much. I am waiting for you to get home so I hear all about your trip. I love you very much.
Love,
Mom

Christy said...

Amy, You can do this! Hang in there! I love you! CC

Jmac said...

I can still see the poster that was on your bedroom wall when we were kids. It said:

"If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it."

Don't forget that!

XO,
Jen

Laura HC said...

No doubt. Amy - I have NO DOUBT that you and Charlie will get through this. I wish that all of us that love you could just hold you up far from this depression that is trying to suck you down.
Honey, I can say this, when you get to the end of the rope, tie it around your waist and hang on. The end to this madness is getting closer. You just have to hang on and know we love you.
Aunt Laura