Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy 7 month Birthday Ella

Dear Ella,

Happy Birthday!
7 months today and I am going to celebrate this day by being happy,
happy that we have the best support system, happy that you are in the
world, and happy that I will one day hold you and kiss your sweet
cheeks. We have a lot to be happy about and your Nanan said that I
need to put some funny and happy stuff in my letters so that I won't
make everyone cry and want to join me in the looney bin! I am trying
to be positive and hopeful. I had a dream last night that kept
repeating. It was about you and me on the beach and you were building
sand castles in the sand. I was helping and watching you build it
bigger and bigger. Soon the castle was large enough to go inside. We
played together and each time I woke up and went back to sleep it was
the same scenario. I suppose you want me to keep building the hope and
adding to our dream because someday soon we will be playing together
in our real castle, our home. I am celebrating your life today and
will keep stepping forward towards my dream, we will be together
soon! You are the reason I am here and you are the child I was always
meant to have. I know what it means to be connected to your Mom, I am
connected to mine. I sometimes feel that the doctor forgot to cut the
cord, she is my best friend, my confidant and my lifeline. At times
when we have been apart, I could always feel her presence, she is a
part of me and when she hurts I hurt and vice versa. I feel that with
you and I want you to feel happy and that everything is going to be
okay. It is going to be okay, Mommy will make it so. There is nothing
in this world I wouldn't do for you. Happy day Ella and know that
mommy is coming to get you very soon. If you are afraid or feeling sad
just think of me, I am holding you and rocking you to sleep. Don't
fret little one, I am coming soon.
All of my love,
Mommy

Sent from my iPhone
Amy Haynie
Tampa Street Market
www.tampastreetmarket.com

No comments: