Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ella,
Hi sweet baby. Mommy is doing better today thanks to her great friends
and family that give so much support. The true hero though is your
Daddy. Tomorrow is Fathers Day here and I want to thank your daddy for
all of the support he gives to your mommy. You are a really lucky girl
to have such a great person to call your father. He works his but off
to give financial support and then comes home to your depressed and
crazy mom. He is one of a kind and I love him so much. He keeps all of
his emotions in check because he doesn't want to upset me, but he
can't wait to be with you. He gets tears in his eyes when we talk
about you and he plans things fir you. He us so talented at writing
and designing and building. I know that he will teach you so many
things.
Happy Father's Day Charles! Ella, Baci and I live you and appreciate
all that you do for us!


Sent from my iPhone
Amy Haynie
Tampa Street Market
www.tampastreetmarket.com

No comments: