Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Frustration!

Dear Ella,
Every day that I spend without you is a lesson in patience. I am not good at waiting and I can't help but get upset that we are not getting updates from our agency. I also get jealous of the others who pass court and are heading over to get their children. I am truly happy for them, but I am also heart broken that I can't come get you. You are the light at the end of the tunnel, a light that I look towards every day. I am trying to live and I am trying not to break down, I am trying to control my emotions, no highs or lows. I can't live like this for very long.
I wish that I could just see you, I wish that someone would give me some information, I am drowning. I am numb, again. I just want answers and I need to start living again. Help.
I do pray, believe it or not. I need strength, I am weak right now and feel like crying all the time--I am just so mad! This is so unfair and I want something to give. I want to come get you now! Why is this happening? Please, please, please give me my daughter!!!!

I am sorry that I am so upset today, but I am here waiting for the green light to come and get you. Remember that I am coming and you are the most loved girl in the universe.

All of my love,
Mommy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I work with your Mom and Dad and my heart and prayers go out to all of you. Stay strong. I will pray for you each day and I believe your love will bring Ella to you. Many Blessings - Lisa Hilbish

Christy said...

Amy, Everything is gonna be ok! Caroline can't wait to meet baby Ella. She talks about her often. Soon we will be sitting on your porch watching them play together. I love you...stay strong!

Jmac said...

You are not alone!!
You've got so many arms wrapped around you right now. Know that, always!
Jen

Stephanie said...

I am so sorry Amy. I was hoping you guys would get news yesterday. The waiting without knowing is just horrible.

Rick Flynn said...

My message today is "I love both of you and I know we will get good news soon. Have a great time this weekend. Enjoy your friends and each other. Have lots of fun. Try and laugh until you cry or until your belly hurts. Stay strong and keep hoping and praying for a miracle." Love, Mom