Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thank You

To all of you that read and comment and follow the blog, Thank You. You have no idea what it means to us to know that someone is listening. To know that you have some insight into our journey and our struggles. I am sorry that my letters to Ella are a little sad, but somehow they make me feel stronger and connected. I cherish the 20 minutes it takes me to write to her, I can see her in my head and I feel that she can hear me. Please don't give up on us, your support and comments make it better, like we are not alone. It won't always be sad!

Love,
Amy

1 comment:

Jmac said...

you got that right, girl!
happy times ahead!
i was thinking about little ella last night, as my sleeping boy was a couple of feet away from me. i cried, thinking, here is my son, RIGHT THERE--and amy's daughter is so far away from her, and she's not able to pick her up when she cries. i cry for you, my oldest friend, and i know that these tears aren't wasted or wrong--they are just life coursing through our veins at full speed, because at times like these, you really know how wonderful and strong and life-giving love is.
i mentally give ella hugs and kisses, just as i do for you right now. and i can't wait for the days ahead when you can hold your baby close. your baby who is a mere week younger than mine.
we need to get these two together. can you imagine the powerhouse duo THEY would make?!
Think about that, girlfriend.
Love,
Jen