Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 9, 2009

What is going on

I just wanted to update all of you on what is going on with Ella and the adoption. Charles and I got some very sad news today, our adoption is getting put on hold. There was corrupt things going on in Addis Ababa with a certain agency and a certain police officer. All of which has affected us, they have decided not to hear any case involving abandoned children in Addis Ababa--Ella was abandoned. This is a big blow for us and I have cried non stop ever since we heard the news. We don't know if this issue will be taken care of next week, next month or next year. All of your thoughts, hopes, prayers and intentions are needed and appreciated. This is the hardest time of our lives. I hope that you understand if I don't respond to all of the emails, but know that I am reading them and I appreciate every comment. I will stop crying and we haven't given up hope that we will bring Ella home. Again, I am not a really religious person, but I would appreciate any prayer that will help to bring my daughter home.
Thanks Again,
Amy and Charles

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Amy and Charles I am so very sorry that this is happening to you. I am praying that this situation is quickly resolved. (((Hugs)))